Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Mickey Mouse Operation



Well I've been kicking around the idea of posting our family doings in a blog for some time now, and brother Dave's new blog has given me that extra push I guess. Come here whenever you feel like catching up with the Texan Homroks. Dawnie says this is one of those things that will last a few weeks ... well we'll see about that. It may or may not, but hopefully we'll be able to keep you up to date and entertained. Not in a "Christmas card letter" way, either -- I promise. And sooner or later, I hope to overcome Dawnie's fear of the internet and have her posting here too. In the meantime, kick back, relax, and check in on us. We'd love to hear from you, too.

3 comments:

Dave Homrok said...

hey Matt - I guess we're the only 2 brave enough to put it all out there. Good luck on the blog! Like you said, keep up with it. I think it's a great way to stay in touch.

Dave

bamatrout said...

Yep. Little by little!

Anonymous said...

That depends if you actually have something interesting to say. Sure, you did in college but we were younger...and drank a lot...so many things you said sounded interesting. Let's see if you still have the muse.

CG