Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Weekend to Remember
















This previous weekend was one to remember as we flew up to New York and Connecticut for the Petroske wedding. It was quite a whirlwind, but worth every moment. First and foremost, I want to thank Denise, Dean, Zoe and Beau for letting us invade your home yet again and turning everything upside down. We love your new house and still can't believe you're officially New Yorkers. Debbie, George ... it was a great wedding and I think I speak for everyone when I say how great a time we had. It's times like those when you think about how little time we really have. It was a joy to see everyone and share in the celebration.

I snapped a few candids of the ceremony that came out pretty well so I thought I'd share with all. I'll post a few more later in the week also. For those of you who missed crashing at the cottage after the reception, here's a good one of Daniel on the breakwall, and what would a montage be without Pee Wee mucking it up for the camera??

It was so nice seeing everyone again and sharing in the special moment. And then, when you think harder about it, all moments are special.

More pics to follow soon ... click on any above to expand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR SHARING THE BLOG W/US. ITS AWESOME. KEEP IT COMING.
YES AND ALTHOUGH WE ARE "NEW YORKERS" WE ARE BOSTON FANS THROUGH AND THROUGH. I'M JUST WAITING FOR BEAU TO COME HOME W/A BLACK EYE FROM SCHOOL SOME DAY DEFENDING HIS BELOVED SOX.
LOVE "d"

Debbie said...

Matt and Dawn...
This was a great blog of the wedding....we were so happy everyone was able to make it..Yes, it was too short..but you had great accomodations @ the cottage.
If you have the chance I'd really appreciate any photos you might have taken that day.
Thanks again.
love to all,
Debbie